- 2 lbs ground beef or turkey
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 large Yellow onion, diced
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 1/2 T black pepper
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 T Adobo Seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 T seasoned salt
In a giant pan, saute your ground meat in frying pan over medium-high heat till 0.5 hard-baked, take away from heat.
Add garlic, onions, oil & till meat is absolutely hard-baked.
Add water and broth, spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, italian seasoning, bay leaves, and flavorer, pepper and dish seasoning. Mix well.
Lower heat and canopy – permit to cook for regarding twenty minutes, stirring sometimes.
Add within the raw elbow macaroni to the frying pan, stir well till everything is combined.
Cover another time and permit to simmer for regarding half-hour .
Once hard-baked, take away the bay leaves.
Add solely the cheddar and blend till combined.
Add cheese right before serving.