° 8 ounces thinly sliced rib-eye steak
° salt and pepper as needed
° 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
° 2 tablespoons butter° 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
° 1 loaf of French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
° A quarter cup of mayonnaise
° 8 ounces sliced provolone cheese
° 1 green bell pepper, sliced
° 1 yellow onion, sliced
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 400 degrees.
- Add salt and pepper to the rib steak.
- Heat oil over a high heat during a robust cooking pan.
- Add the pork chops to the cooking pan and cook for two minutes or till the meat is well cooked (do not stir).
- Add condiment and my heart with meat.
- Remove from cooking pan and add butter, paprika, onion and mushrooms to the cooking pan.
- Add salt and pepper to style.
- Cook for two minutes, stirring often.
- Spread salad dressing on halves of bread.
- Laayer with slice provolone cheese.
- Add steaks and vegetables.
- Put a layer of the remaining cheese.
- Cooking for 10-15 minutes on the center rack till it turns brown.
- Cut ting nto 2-inch tranches and serving directly.
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY THE RECIPE!!