- 2 cans crescent roll dough
- 1 block (8 oz.) of light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Johnny’s Garlic Spread Seasoning
- 1-1/2 to 2 lbs. leftover meatballs (depending on size, cut in half or quartered)
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick coking spray. Unroll the croissant dough and press into baking dish, covering bottom of dish and pressing it half high the edges of the dish.
Place the cheese during a tiny bowl and mash it with a fork. Add within the Johnny’s and completely mix it within the cheese. unfold the cheese during a skinny layer over the croissant dough. I found it easier to unfold it out with my fingers than employing a spatula.
Combine the meatballs and sauce during a massive bowl and also the carefully pour or spoon it over the cheese and dough.
Sprinkle the cut cheese cheese over the highest and pop that baby within the oven for concerning half-hour or till the cheese is liquified and also the sauce is bubbly.
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY THE RECIPE!!