- 1 cup & 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup pitted dates
- 1 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
Toffee Sauce :
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Margarine 10-inch baking dish.
- Filter flour and baking powder in a bowl or in a food processor to join.
- Slash dates are fine. Place in a little bowl loaded up with bubbling water and baking pop. Put away to douse.
- Mix margarine and sugar in an electric stand blender until light and feathery.
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat until mixed and smooth.
- Bit by bit mix in flour combination.
- Add date combination to player and overlap with a spatula until mixed.
- Fill a baking dish.
- Heat until pudding cake is tan, set, and firm on top (around 35 minutes).
- Eliminate from broiler to let cool.
- Join margarine, substantial cream, and earthy colored sugar in a little weighty pot.
- Heat toffee until bubbling while at the same time blending continually.
- Lessen hotness to medium-low hotness until the combination thickens (around 8 minutes).
- Sprinkle half of the toffee over the pudding cake and spot it under the grill until the toffee bubbles. The permeable cake will absorb the vast majority of the toffee and leave a somewhat fresh layer, like creme brulee.
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY THE RECIPE !!
Join us to our community on facebook for more recipes ==> bit.ly/3lAT10n