- 2 enormous boneless skinless chicken bosom beat to 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 Tbsp preparing salt
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 c new mushrooms
- 1/4 c arranged mustard
- 1/3 c honey
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dried onion drops
- 2 c destroyed colby jack cheddar
- Pound the chicken and salt the two sides. Put away. In enormous container cook bacon. Eliminate bacon with opened spoon to paper towel. Put away.
- Add mushrooms to bacon oil and saute until they discharge their dampness and brown up a little. Eliminate with opened spoon to plate and save.
- Add chicken to dish and brown on the two sides. Add more oil if necessary.
- Place chicken in lubed baking skillet.
- Combine as one the mustard, honey, mayo and onion chips. Spoon equally over bosoms. Top with mushrooms.
- Cleave bacon into pieces and extra top. Top with cheddar.
- Heat 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Last Step: Don’t neglect to share!
Make every one of your companions slobber by posting an image of your completed formula on your beloved informal community. Furthermore remember to label Just A Pinch and incorporate #justapinchrecipes so we can see it as well!
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY THE RECIPE !!
Join us to our community on facebook for more recipes ==> bit.ly/3lAT10n