- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecans(optional)
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
Chocolate frosting :
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add the cocoa and stir.
- Remove from the heat.
- Pour butter mixture into a mixing bowl and add sugar and eggs.
- Mix until blended.
- Add the vanilla.
- Mix in the flour and salt.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Put batter into prepared pan and cook for 35 minutes or until done.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
For the Frosting
Combine all of the ingredients and mix until smooth. Spread frosting on cooled cake. If your frosting is too thick, add more milk.
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY THE RECIPE !!