- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 pound of Strawberries, trimmed
- chocolate sprinkles
- Beat cream cheddar, 1/2 tsp vanilla and sugar until velvety
- in another bowl, whip weighty cream until tops structure then, at that point, overlay into combination
- move blend into a ziploc pack and remove corner for funneling heads
- pipe round wad of cheesecake into the slice strawberries to make head, place cap on top
- move remaining cheesecake to another ziploc sack and cut a SMALL opening in the corner
- press little spots on the body of the strawberry as buttons, and on the highest point of the cap
- last advance: use chocolate sprinkles (!) to make the eyeballs, tenderly push them in
refrigerate for 60 minutes!
ps. a few plans will advise you to utilize whipping cream rather than cheesecake,
that is a FAIL = it will fall quickly.
attempt this one – you will love it 🙂
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY THE RECIPE !!
Join us to our community on facebook for more recipes ==> bit.ly/3lAT10n