- 4 lobster tails
- 5 to 6 oz each1 Tbsp fresh parsley very finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves pressed1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt1/8 tsp black pepper1
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil1
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter divided
Use kitchen scissors to cut through the top shell of the lobster tail, stopping at the base of the tail and snipping through the top portion of the meat as you go.
Flip the tail over to the back see-through side and crack the ribs in the center.
This will help open the shell.Open the shell carefully using thumbs and fingers and loosen meat from the shell (remove vein if present).
Lift the meat from the shell, keeping it attached at the base.
Press the shell together and set the lobster meat over the top.
Most of the lobster meat should be sitting on top of the shell.