- 1lb ground turkey
- 2 cups minced spinach (kids wont even recognize it)
- Small onion, minced (kids wont even recognize it)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 28 oz can tomato sauce
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 12 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Whole wheat lasagna noodles
- Seasonings (basil, oregano, salt and pepper).
1. Cook ground beef, onion and garlic until browned.
2. Add spinach, tomato sauce, tomato paste, a little salt, pepper, basil and oregano to taste. Mix until well incorporated.
3. Mix all three cheese together and add about 1 tsp of basil and oregano to this.
4. In the crockpot, spread a layer of the meat/sauce mixture.
5. Lay 2 layers of lasagna noodles on top. You may have to break the noodles to fit.
6. Cover noodles with about 1/2 of the cheese mixture.
7. Continue layering sauce, noodles, cheese and sauce until everything is used.
8. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours until noodles are soft!
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY THE RECIPE !!
Join us to our community on facebook for more recipes ==> bit.ly/3lAT10n