- 16 brilliant Oreo treats
- 2 tablespoons margarine liquefied
- 12 ounces cream cheddar
- 1/4 cup in addition to 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup velvety peanut butter
- 1 enormous egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (4 ounce) bar semi sweet chocolate premium baking bar
- 10-12 Reese’s scaled down peanut butter cups cut in quarters
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Shower small cheesecake skillet with non stick cooking splash.
- Squash Oreos in food processor. Join squashed Oreos with dissolved margarine. Partition scrap combination equitably in the twelve small cake openings. Push down tenderly with a spoon.
- In stand blender mix cream cheddar, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add the peanut butter and permit it a little. Peanut butter and cream cheddar take a short time to get along. Add the egg and blend just until joined. Crease in chocolate chips.
- Heat for 25 minutes or until set.
- Eliminate from broiler and chill for a long time or short-term prior to eliminating from skillet.
- Liquefy chocolate bar as indicated by makers directions. Top every cheesecake with stacking teaspoon of softened chocolate and quartered Reeses.