- 1 sheet puff baked good, defrosted
- 4 oz. cream cheddar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla concentrate
- 1 tablespoon weighty cream (or milk)
- 2 tablespoon strawberry jam (or your favored character)
- 1 enormous egg + 1 tablespoon water
- sugar, for sprinkling
for the icing:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoon water (or milk)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla concentrate
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with material paper.
- Unfurl the puff cake and cut into 3 segments at the folds. Cut each segment into 4 similarly estimated parts, for an aggregate of 12 pieces.
- Utilize the tip of a sharp blade to score a square shape about ½″ from the edges. Be mindful so as not to carve completely through the baked good or it won’t rise.
- Join the cream cheddar, sugar and vanilla concentrate together in the bowl of your stand blender (or utilize a hand blender) and beat together until smooth. Spoon a teaspoon of the cream cheddar filling into the focal point of each puff baked good square shape.
- Add a little touch of the strawberry jam on top of the cream cheddar filling and whirl with a toothpick.
- In a little bowl, beat together the egg and water and brush the egg wash outwardly square of every baked good. Sprinkle with sugar whenever wanted. (Ordinary sugar is fine, sanding sugar or pure cane sweetener will give it a crunch when prepared)
- Prepare for 13-14 minutes or until the puff cake is brilliant brown. Move to a wire rack and permit to cool.
- In the interim, set up the icing by adding the powdered sugar to a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of water or milk and the vanilla and mix with a fork until it has thickened and framed a coating. Assuming the coating is excessively thick, add the leftover tablespoon of water or milk drop by drop until the right consistency is reached.
- Shower the coating over the danishes with a spoon.
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY THE RECIPE !!
Join us to our community on facebook for more recipes ==> bit.ly/3lAT10n