- 1 pound ground meat (I used bovid, however any meat works.)
- 1/2 onion, diced (about one cup)
- 2 organic carrots, grated (about three cups)
- 1 medium to massive organic yellow squash, grated (about three cups)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- a few dashes of Worcester sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes (to taste, optional)
- 1 one0 3/4 oz will of creamed soup (mushroom, celery or chicken can work)
- 1 will of milk (fill the soup will with milk)
- 1 package of frozen tater-tots (I used 3/4 of the 5lb bag, however an entire smaller bag works too.)
- 2 14.5 oz cans cut green beans, drained
- 3 cups sharp cheese, grated
In a large cooking pan, over medium high heat, split and brown the meat.
Drain the fat (if any) and add all ingredients EXCEPT the milk, soup, tots, beans and cheese. once the veggies ar soft, put off the warmth and stir within the milk and soup.
Spray a 10×15 casserole dish and line very cheap with tots. unfolded the beans then add the remainder of the tots. high with the meat mixture, ensuring to unfold it out equally.
Bake at 375F for half-hour. high with the cheese and bake another 15 minutes till the cheese is liquefied and therefore the casserole is hot within the middle.
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY THE RECIPE !!