- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces crab meat
- 4 to 8 ounces small cooked shrimp or other seafood
- 2 tablespoon sherry wine
Melt the butter during a Dutch oven or during a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
Apply the sliced scallion and celery to the mixture. Stir, stirring, until soft.
Sift the flour with the sieve and add within the butter and vegetables till well amalgamated. Continue change of state, stirring, regarding a pair of minutes.
Heat the milk in another cooking pan over cold.
Slowly pour within the warm milk and proceed to cook and blend till thickened.
Apply the freshly ground black pepper, the ingredient and therefore the sauce.
If needed, purée the soup within the liquidiser or kitchen appliance at this stage and come it to the cooking pan.
Mix the lobster, the egg, and therefore the fortified wine. tumble to a simmer.
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY THE RECIPE!!