- 1 1/2 lb ground beef (3/4 Kg)
- 3 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 block cheddar cheese (8 oz or 226 gr), shredded
- 4 tbsp cream
- 1 bag (30oz) tater tots (round hashbrowns)
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken
- 1/2 cup milk
- non-stick spray
- Heat some vegetable oil and cook the onion, until translucid.
- Add the garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Add the beef and cook…until no more pink.
- In a bowl, add milk, cream and cream of chicken.
- Pour over beef.
- Stir until combined.
- Add corn and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Carefully stir until combined.
- Grease a 9in X13in baking casserole and spread half of the hashbrowns in the bottom.
- Top it with the beef mixture.
- Top it with the other half of the hashbrowns.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes (until bubbly and melted).
Let it sit for 5 minutes and serve!
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY MY COWBOY CASSEROLE RECIPE!!