- 1 (15.25 oz) package chocolate cake mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 can Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can Eagle Brand Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (16 oz) can store bought chocolate frosting
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Store bought caramel syrup for drizzling on top of cake
Bake the cake according to the package instructions. When it’s baked, pull it out of the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
Punch holes in the top of the cake. I used the handle of a wooden spoon.
Pour the can of Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk over the top of the cake. Spread it around to make sure the condensed milk gets into all the holes. Do the same thing with the can of Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk.
Put the cake in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Frost the cake with the can of chocolate frosting.
Add nuts and chocolate chips on top. Drizzle with caramel syrup.
Serve this scrumptious chocolate turtle poke cake and watch the recipients melt from its goodness.
If you’re having people over to watch the big game this weekend, this could be the chocolate dessert to satisfy your crowd. It is truly yummy!