For Filling :
- 1 container of whole milk ricotta cheese, 15 oz
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar, plus extra for dusting finished cups
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
For Cups :
- Flour for dusting surface
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts
- 3 tablespoons coarse natural sugar (Turbinado)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Make the filling :
Using a stand blender, consolidate ricotta cheddar, powdered sugar, white sugar and vanilla concentrate. Blend for a couple of moments. Set the filling in a bowl and cool in refrigerator.
Make the smaller than usual cups:
Preheat stove to 425 deg F.
Get ready surface with flour so batter doesn’t stick.
Format pie batter and sprinkle coarse regular sugar and cinnamon over it. Drive the sugar and cinnamon into the mixture with a moving pin.
Remove little pie hull utilizing a 3-inch cutout or the mouth of a normal cup or glass. Place every one in a biscuit tin sugar-side up.
Heat in broiler for 10 minutes. Cup ought to be fresh. Let cool to contact.
Fill each cup with loading up with chocolate chips on top.
Presently here’s the video used to make these tasty Italian sweets.
I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY THE RECIPE !!