- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cups queso cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 3 soft taco size tortillas, thickly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Spanish Rice
- 1/4 cup blend of Mexican cheeses, shredded
- 1 tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
- garnish- Salsa, Guacamole, sour cream
- Preheat ovev to 375º. Generously cover a 8 x 8 skillet with cooking splash, put away.
- Warmth olive oil in an enormous skillet. When warm, add peppers and onion. Sauté for 3-5 minutes, or until veggies begin to mellow. Eliminate from warmth, and move to a huge bowl. Put away. Crash dish with a paper towel.
- Warmth margarine in the skillet. When softened, add flour. Mix around the prospect 2 minutes to cook out a portion of the crude flour taste. Start adding milk gradually, liberally rushing after every option. When all the milk has been added, add the cheddar. Mix until the cheddar is totally dissolved. In the event that the sauce is excessively thick, add somewhat more milk. You need the sauce to be pourable. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add taco preparing to the chicken, throw to join.
- Start assembling the dish place a layer of tortillas on the lower part of the skillet. Top with 3/4 cup of rice. Spread a large portion of the pepper combination over the rice. Top with 3/4 cup of chicken. Pour a large portion of the queso sauce over the dish. Rehash layers, beginning again with tortillas. In the wake of adding the rest of the queso, top the goulash with the Mexican cheddar.
- Spot goulash in preheated stove and heat for 30 minutes, or until cheddar is softened and effervescent. Eliminate from broiler, and sprinkle cilantro over dish. Cut, and serve quickly with salsa, guacamole, and sharp cream.